please read before booking!
- To view the current artists working with Little Witch Tattoo....... View Here
- Each artist has a different rate per hour and charges a $10 set up fee per session plus tax.
-**WE DO NOT TATTOO CLIENTS WITH NUMBING CREAM**
**You will be turned away if you have pre-applied numbing cream**
-All clients wishing to book are asked to fill out a tattoo request form. This helps us to fully understand all the necessary information about yourself and the piece you are wanting. Please make sure to correctly fill in all fields, otherwise, your inquiry will be passed over.
**Please understand, not all project ideas and applications will be accepted or chosen. This is never to be taken personally as we choose all our work based upon a multitude of criteria, the first of which being the base subject matter and connection to the idea, as well as the style and size.
-**Deposits for local bookings are required, as well as any out of town or at conventions.**
**Deposits and pre-paid tattoos must be completed within a year, or they are subject to extra fees, charges, or forfeits.
-We offer a grace period of 15 minutes lateness without warning, and a 30 minute lateness with, unless otherwise stated. Please understand that we book our appointments in regards to the full daily schedule and need to allow the proper time with and in-between clients. After this, session time and deposits are forfeited.
- If you do not show up for your appointment and provide no communication, you will receive a warning, after that, further no-shows will result in being blacklisted.
-Any harassment or abuse, both in-person or online will not be tolerated and is means for immediate blacklisting.
- ALL CONSULTATIONS ARE DONE ONLINE, NOT IN PERSON UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED UPON, IF YOU'RE BOOKED IN, IT MEANS YOUR GETTING A TATTOO THAT DAY!
**ALL CONSULTATIONS + COMMUNICATIONS ARE DONE VIA EMAIL THROUGH WEBSITE**
- Designs are not drawn until the night or even morning of your appointment, and are not provided unless requested. We understand this can be inconvenient, but it is part of our work process. Having trust in your artist is a huge part of the process.
- If you wish to make alterations or changes to your designs, please request the design and do so at time of viewing, instead of at the appointment. Onsite changes can sometimes be challenging, stressing on the artist and extend session time.
- If you wish to book multiple tattoos, please fill out individual forms.
- Thank you for reading through the booking policies, as these are an absolute must to know!. Click Here for the booking page! (This is hidden to ensure prospective clients thoroughly read the policies).
- More policies in shop.
- Methods of payment of Cash and E-Transfer.
Piercing & Tattoos
Please check to see which artist will be attending which convention or guest spot as the shop does not always travel together.
Regina | Pile O' Bones Tattoo Show
Edmonton | Edmonton Tattoo Show
Red Deer | Red Deer Tattoo Show & Gala
June 10-12, 2022
Lethbridge | Windy City Tattoo Show
September 16-18, 2022
Calgary | Calgary Tattoo Show
October 14-16 , 2022